Blijf op de hoogte en volg ons op social media of schrijf u in voor de nieuwsbrief!
The Homburg HeroW can be fitted with your choice of booms: HARDI DELTA, FORCE or TWIN FORCE. The spray nozzles are 50cm apart (or 25cm if preferred).
The HARDI DELTA boom (18 - 28m) is an excellent performer as well as being extremely reliable. The rugged three-dimensional structure guarantees good durability. Its clever design makes it extremely compact for transport and storage. The HARDI FORCE is the perfect choice for large-scale farmers and contractors looking for unmatched performance and dependability. The rugged three-dimensional structure guarantees unrivalled durability. The HARDI FORCE is available in 18 to 30 metres. The HARDI TWIN booms offer the ultimate in capacity, weather independence and application technology. The ideal high capacity solution for most users. The TWIN is available in sizes from 18 to 30 metres.
On DELTA, FORCE and TWIN FORCE booms, stainless steel boom tubing is standard. This ensures both durability and high flow capacity on the boom. A multi-directional spring loaded breakaway system protects the boom from damage.
Features of the HARDI booms
- Coil spring dampening: two large coil springs dampen movements directly up and down from the field circumstances.
- Pendulum lock: The pendulum dampens fast side movements and keeps the boom horizontal.
- Pendulum dampening: a hydraulic dampening cylinder that is fully adjustable dampens the pendulum.
- Guide rods: the sensitivity of the pendulum can be adjusted by moving the guide rods.
- Anti-yaw: a unique anti-yaw system dampens the forward and backward horizontal movements as well as any horizontal shock load.
- Rubber dampers: the rubber dampers dampen movements directly up
HARDI ‘s booms have no match:
Three dimensional design
This design also ensures a very rigid boom with a minimum of unwanted horizontal boom movements that could otherwise lead to misapplication.
Over centre locking mechanism
This combined with the three dimensional design provides a very rigid boom, ensuring a minimum of boom movements and very accurate application.
Stainless steel boom tubing
Stainless steel boom tubing is standard on all 3 boom types. This ensures both durability and high flow capacity on the boom.
A multi-directional spring loaded breakaway system protects the boom from damage.